Ubeeqo International SASU collects information about your device by using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies and other similarv technologies are tracers stored on your device when you visit our website (the "Cookies").
Table of Contents
- What kind of Cookies is used by Ubeeqo International SASU and for what purpose?
- For what period will Ubeeqo International SASU retain the Cookies?
- Third-party Cookies
- How to manage your cookies?
- Who should you contact when you have a query regarding the use of your cookies?
- Changes to this Cookies Policy.
A. What kind of Cookies is used by Ubeeqo International SASU and for what purpose?
Ubeeqo International SASU uses a different kind of cookies for the following purposes:
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of our website – without these Cookies, you could not use our Site;
- Functional Cookies: These Cookies are used by Ubeeqo International SASU to give you access to certain functionalities of our website to facilitate and enhance your navigation experience and selection of products/services.
- Analytics Cookies: These Cookies allow Ubeeqo International SASU to analyze how our customers use our website and track the performance of the same in order to improve the quality of our website and enhance your navigation.
- Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used by Ubeeqo International SASU and our marketing agencies to measure the effectiveness of our media advertising campaigns.
B. For what period will Ubeeqo International SASU retain the Cookies?
Ubeeqo International SASU is using "persistent" and "session" cookies.
Persistent cookies are cookies that remain stored on your device from one visit to another, until they expire or until you request their deletion.
Session cookies are cookies temporary stored on your device and automatically deleted when you leave our website.
You will find below a list of "persistent" Cookies used by Ubeeqo International SASU and the relevant retention period.
C. Third-party Cookies
Third-party Cookies used on our website are listed below.
Ubeeqo International SASU would like to draw your attention to the fact that this Cookies Policy does not apply to the use of third-party Cookies and that Ubeeqo International SASU is not responsible for the use of information collected through these Cookies by third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third parties to further understand the rules applicable to the processing of your information.
In addition, please note that most internet browsers offer the possibility to block third-party cookies.
Ubeeqo International SASU would like to draw your attention to the fact that information collected through the use of certain cookies can transfer outside of the EU. This can be explained for the reason that some of our providers maintain servers all around the world for better service quality.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these providers to further understand the rules applicable to the transfer of your information.
E. How to manage your cookies?
Subject to certain conditions, you can benefit from data protection rights regarding the processing of your personal information, including with respect to Cookies (e.g. a right of access, rectification, suspension). You can easily accept or refuse their use by choosing the appropriate option below. You can also withdraw your consent and ask for the deletion of this information at any time.
You can also manage your cookies settings in your web browser. For more information on how to manage your Cookies via your browser click on the relevant link: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari
F. Who should you contact when you have a query regarding the use of your cookies?
- Germany: [email protected]
- France: [email protected]
- Italy: [email protected]
- UK: [email protected]
- Spain: [email protected]
G. Changes to this Cookies Policy.